To be successful, you need to have a plan your organization follows. The plan must include clear programming, marketing, operations, and sales goals, benchmarks, and strategies. LERN’s One-Year Plan model is being used by LERN Members.
LERN’s One-Year Plan Model
- Organization Goals
- Organization Budget & Benchmarks
- Department Budgets, Benchmarks, Programming/Sales, and Strategies
- Term and/or Quarter Goals
- Promotion Strategies
- Promotion Timeline
- Staff Responsibilities
LERN can help you build your One-Year Plan. The process is –
- You are given LERN’s One-Year Plan Workbook.
- You are assigned a LERN consultant to guide your efforts.
- By telephone, you meet with your LERN consultant to set a customized approach for building your One-Year Plan.
- You complete a list of tasks provided by your LERN consultant.
- Your LERN consultant visits onsite for two days and works with staff finalizing information needed for One-Year Plan and writes the first draft which is reviewed on the second day.
- Your LERN consultant completes your One-Year Plan.
- You have a One-Year Plan for you upcoming year.
- You know how to build future One-Year Plans.
For More Information: Contact Rebel Eichelberger at firstname.lastname@example.org who can answer your questions and/or connect you with a LERN consultant.
For more information on the components of a succesful one-year plan, download our free eBook on Finances and Budgeting!