Paul Franklin, a national marketing authority, is facilitating a pre-conference session at the big LERN Conference in Washington, D.C. that anyone charged with overseeing the marketing of a continuing education program won't want to miss.
More critical now than ever is the development of a one-year marketing plan that all members of your organization can follow.
Taking time to develop this plan is a must. The plan must be specific and measurable. It must
serve as a road map for your organization.
- Highlights of this pre-conference session include:
- How to use LERN’s step-bystep marketing plan blueprint
- Implementation, monitoring and evaluation tools to ensure your plan is a success
- Specific formulas and reports to use when developing your one-year marketing plan
- Tips and techniques for involving staff and customers
- How to use technology to serve your needs
- Pragmatic examples will be used to demonstrate each step
After this seminar, you will be able to take immediate actions toward developing a one-year marketing plan. You’ll have the tools to compete, and win, in the tough new environment.