LERN in announcing the agenda for the 2013 Certified Faculty Developer Online course.
The course, which begins Feb. 11 online, offers you the most sophisticated training in the field. Plus, you receive the CFD designation you deserve.
The goal of LERN’s Faculty Developer certification is to prepare faculty developers to assist faculty in improving instructional quality at their institutions.
Upon certification, faculty developers will:
- Identify current trends and issues that need to be addressed by faculty development programs.
- Be aware of the latest innovations and best practices in instructional strategies.
- Be apprised of emerging technological advances.
- Understand the needs and characteristics of today’s learners.
- Be able to address the changing role and needs of faculty.