Welcome to marketing in the new millennium. It is a challenging time for marketing lifelong learning programs and events. It is a changing time, a time of fiscal pressures and accountability, of increasing competition, of niching out into smaller markets.
But it is also a time when the sophistication and expertise in marketing programs have never been higher. There are exciting marketing breakthroughs that you need to know in target marketing, retention marketing and Internet marketing. There are proven ways to plan your marketing efforts, to take the guess-work out and make marketing as scientific and cost-effective as possible.
In order to address the needs of marketing in the 21st Century, LERN has created it's Marketing Institute. This year it's being held April 8-11 in Fort Lauderdale. This training is the most comprehensive marketing training in the field of lifelong learning and continuing education. You will learn:
- How to develop a detailed, step-by-step one-year marketing plan that will be the backbone of your program’s marketing and operational strategy.
- How to segment your market, build separate demographic profiles for your market segments to know who your best participants are and be able to program to them.
- How to create promotions that attract customers, generate interest, develop a desire, and cause the most important action of registration.
- How to take the guesswork out of marketing by using information and data that will make your marketing techniques more cost-effective and successful.
- How to effectively use the internet to market your programs and services.
- How to price your programs for maximum attendance and profitability.
- And much more!
Want to see an example of the time of information you'll take away from LERN's Marketing Institute? Download our white paper "8 Elements of Effective Marketing Plans" for free.