But the trends suggest that you should be spending at least some time promoting your program and nurturing relationships on the growing platform that is Google+.
In fact, Google Plus is racking up so many new users that it continues to outpace Twitter as the world's No. 2 social network, behind Facebook, according to a report from Business Insider.
That's why LERN is bringing a webinar to you on this very subject.
In "Harnessing the power of Google+ for your marketing" - Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2013 @ 2 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. CT - You will discover:
- How the websites and social media posts of Google+ users have higher Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- The difference between Google+ Business pages and Google+ Local pages, and how they are related to one another
- How to claim a Google+ Business/Google+ Local pages
- Best practices for managing these pages
- Ways to further engage customers through Google+ features
Your presenter, Jeff Kart, is a globally recognized writer, editor, journalist, and blogger— and an expert at social media strategy.
All LERN Webinars are archived, and will be sent out to those who have pre-registered for the Webinar.