With less than two months to go until the start of the 2014 LERN Institutes, April 7-10 in New Orleans, now is the time to get registered.
If you're still on the fence, here's a breakdown of the benefits, bonuses and a sneak peek of the beautiful setting at the Royal Sonesta:
- You will receive the most advanced information about enhancing your daily work and improving your program.
- With six options to choose from, you can select the Institute that is right for you and your program.
- LERN guarantees the information you will take home will result in a 10-to-1 ROI — meaning our program will get back 10-times the cost of the Institute in increased revenue or cost savings.
- You will discover tools that will help you to increase registrations, save money and reduce costs.
- You will benefit by learning from the foremost authorities in the field of lifelong learning programming.
Attending the LERN Institutes also provides you and your program with a unique opportunity to network with and get ideas from lifelong learning and continuing education experts from across North America.
Topics covered will help you to improve our profit margins, stay ahead of your competition and find solutions to future challenges.
- You will take home a library of readings that will be useful for you and other staff members for years to come.
- You’ll be staying in the epicenter of the French Quarter, just steps from the famous nightlife, and only one block from Royal Street, known for great art and antique galleries.
- The expansive complex of the Royal Sonesta takes up an entire city block and includes a tropical garden, outdoor pool, both casual and world class restaurants and bars, and nightly live entertainment.