This is urgent.
This is about your institution's financial health.
This is the last opportunity to enroll in the LERN Faculty Development Conference, March 3-4, 2014 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. where the Return on Investment (ROI) is substantial.
When you come to the North American Faculty Development Conference, you are able to improve the professional development of your lifelong learning or continuing education faculty and staff, resulting in an enormous Return on Investment (ROI) for all your faculty.
Faculty development enhances the quality of all your faculty.
Enhance your institution’s teaching quality. In the increasingly competitive environment facing higher education in the years ahead, your institution cannot afford to fall behind in teaching quality.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should join LERN for this one-of-a-kind conference:
- You will have access to complimentary pre-conference seminars on topics including generational learning styles, designing and marketing faculty development programs, the top retention and completion strategies, creating hybrid, blended or flipped courses, and students with Asperger's/ASD-1.
- You will hear presentations from the top practitioners in faculty development
- Just one student retained will pay for your entire conference
- You can participate in discussions on your Top Faculty Development Issues
- You'll take home the latest State-of-the-Art reports
Take advantage of this invaluable training — training you can't find anywhere else — in one of the most beautiful cities in the U.S.
Join LERN and bring the most advanced faculty development strategies and techniques back to your team!
Register online today or click the brochure below to register by phone, fax, mail or purchase order.