With record-breaking attendance at the conference in 2013, LERN is already busy preparing to make the 2014 LERN Annual Conference the best ever.
For three days, from Nov. 21-23, the foremost experts, leading authorities and best speakers from the fields of lifelong learning and continuing education will gather in Orlando, Fla. at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel for the LERN Annual Conference.
- The Best Experts — on finances, marketing, staffing and more. You won’t find successful practitioners like these anywhere else.
- New! More than 25 new sessions, more new sessions than ever, on the latest issues and trends.
- The Hall of Learning — pioneering concept in conferencing, a LERN original.
- Discussion Groups — join with others in the same institutional setting to discuss successes, challenges and opportunities.
- Your Professional Network — through formal and informal sessions, dinner and social groups, renew and expand your network of colleagues.
- Brochure Exchange — get hundreds of new ideas from the brochures and catalogs you take back home.
- Tracks — choose from the many sessions designed for your kind of programming.
- Energy — the most exciting week of the year for programmers is also a chance to invigorate your creative energies and get fresh ideas.
And, as a bonus for you, LERN is offering early-bird registration through Aug. 1.
As always, the third person from your organization can attend the conference for free.
So don't wait, register now and start planning your trip.