The 2014 LERN Annual Conference is headed to Orlando and your brochure is on the way!
It's the most exciting week of the year in lifelong learning and you won't want to miss it.
Pre-conference sessions start on Thursday, Nov. 20, and the full conference runs Nov. 21 through Nov. 23 at the Walt Disney World Dolphin.
What's New This Year:
- 30 new sessions
- 15 new presenters
- Advanced programming and new delivery methods
- A new, one-time only pre-conference seminar on designing visuals and multimedia for deeper learning
- Much more!
Why attend the LERN Conference?
The LERN Annual Conference is North America's premier conference for lifelong learning.
- This is your best chance to network with other professionals in your industry.
- The LERN Annual Conference has information not available anywhere else, including ratios for success, hard data that will help you boost registrations and figures to help you increase income.
- Only the LERN Annual Conference offers such a substantial ROI. You will generate 10-times more money than the cost of the conference.
- The LERN Annual Conference has the best experts in lifelong learning and continuing education on everything from finances and marketing to operations and instruction.
- And much more!
But don't just take our word for it. Here's what past attendees are saying:
- "The best professional development I have ever taken!" - Brenda Mellon, Nipawin, Saskatchewan
- "The LERN Annual Conference is the best I have ever attended." - Terri House, Concord, California
- “I know if I implement a few of the ideas, it will pay for my conference registration and expenses.” - Karen Rieger, Columbus, Nebraska
- “What a great conference! I will definitely come again.” - Martha Klevos, Long Beach, California
- “Loved it, loved it, loved it. I can’t wait for next year.” - Kimberly A. Donahue, Charleston, West Virginia
Early registration discount
Register by Aug. 1, 2014, and take advantage of our early registration discount.
Third person free!
Save big by bringing a third person from your program at no cost at the basic registration rate.