The 2014 LERN Annual Conference kicks off Nov. 21 at the Walt Disney World Dolphin in Orlando, Florida.
If you're still trying to convince your boss to let you participate in the most exciting week of lifelong learning all year, here are seven things you can add to your proposal:
1. Only this conference delivers ROI. LERN Conference attendees generate an ROI of up to 10-times the cost of the conference.
2. You can earn your Certified Program Planner designation while you are there. If you register for the conference and the CPP training and exam, you'll receive the complete CPP readings and a manual on everything from brochure distribution to course evaluations when you arrive at conference. On Sunday, you'll be able to take the CPP exam.
3. There are 30 new sessions this year. Even if you went to the LERN Annual Conference last year, you will have an entirely new experience this year as more than 30 new sessions have been added to the lineup. Some of the new sessions include Leadership for the Next Great Thing, New eTools and Multimedia, Making Video Marketing a Reality, and Finding Productivity. Check out some of the other great new sessions planned for this year's conference.
4. Your boss should come, too. If your organization sends two people at the regular rate, a third person can attend the conference for free. The biggest complaint of attendees is that there is too much to choose from, so sending two or three people from your organization helps ensure your organization benefits from all the great sessions.
5. The LERN Annual Conference has solutions that will work for your organization. Content is geared to a variety of institutional settings conducting educational programs for the community, for business and industry, and seminars for professional development.
6. We've gone all out to bring you the best presenters and speakers. There are 15 new presenters joining our lineup of experts. World-class keynote speakers will inspire you and expert presenters will give you knowledge you can start using immediately.
7. The participants are a great resource. If you attend, you'll have the chance to meet about 1,000 of the best, most successful practitioners in lifelong learning and continuing and community education. Network with others in the roundtable discussions, Hall of Learning discussion area, at the luncheons and after hours.
Don't wait. Register for the 2014 LERN Annual Conference today!