LERN Annual Conference attendees can now receive undergraduate or graduate credit for their attendance at the conference, Nov. 20-23 in Orlando, Florida, through the University of South Dakota.
In order to receive the 1.0 credit, participants must register for the LERN Annual Conference as well as directly through USD. Tuition for the credit is paid directly to USD – and the LERN Conference fee is separate.
If you are not already a USD student, to receive credit, you first fill out this online registration form. Current USD students can use WebAdvisor. The course prefix is: AHED 790. The course title is: Strategies for Lifelong Learning. The cost is $40.
- Attend a 6-hour pre-conference seminar of their choosing on Thursday, Nov. 20, or one 3.5-hour session and five breakout sessions on Saturday
- Attend the Friday Morning Opening Session (1 hour)
- Attend the Friday Morning Keynote (1 hour)
- Attend (5 hours) of breakout sessions including at least one visit to the Exhibit Hall
- Attend the Saturday General Session (1 hour)
- Attend (3 hours) of breakout sessions (5 if you attended the 3.5 hour pre-conference session) including at least one visit to the Exhibit Hall
- Attend the Sunday General Session (1.5 hours)
- Pass the ILU exams in every session where they are offered
- Complete the conference online survey
- Write an Implementation Paper - Select one or more concepts you learned while at the conference and discuss how you will implement the concept/s in your role at your institution:
- State the specific sessions where you learned the concept/s
- Detail a plan to implement the concept/s including who will be affected by this implementation, how they will be affected, and a time line
- How will this promote 21st century learning?
For more information, call (800) 678-5376 – or email LERN at firstname.lastname@example.org.