Developing Successful New Programs in Lifelong Learning
Did you know of the programs you offer annually, 20 to 30 percent of those should be new? New programs are critical to reach new students, encourage repeat participation of existing students and increase revenue.
LERN has created this presentation to walk you through a 5 step process for developing successful new programs. In this presentation you'll discover:
- How to research new courses to offer
- How to determine which courses or alternatives you should eliminate
- When to ask your customers for feedback
- How to model your price point
- Helpful benchmarks for success and failure rates of new programs
- And much more!