Everyday, successful, as well as struggling, continuing, community and corporate education programs lean on LERN to provide specific how-to recommendations to significantly improve their programming, marketing, operations and sales efforts.
One of LERN’s most popular consulting services is the Program Review – a comprehensive assessment of your program. You provide available data, information and materials. LERN analyzes, visits for two days, and before leaving provides a list of recommendations you can start implementing immediately.
Program Review Benefits:
- Find out how your program matches up to others in your constituency.
- Get the benchmarks you must be tracking to measure performance.
- Understand the key actions you need to implement to reduce costs and boost revenue and registrations.
- Know the specific steps you need to take to improve programming, marketing, sales and operations.
- Generate at least a 10:1 ROI for the dollars you spend with LERN.
In this video, Greg Marsello, LERN's Vice President for Organizational Development, explains how the Program Review works.