We're more than a month into 2017 but that doesn't mean the time for New Year's resolutions has passed.
LERN recently asked members what they're looking to improve this year, and here's what people said:
- 74 percent of responders said their 2017 resolution was to develop new programs.
- 71 percent of those who responded said they'd like to improve social media marketing.
- Increasing targeted marketing efforts was the third most popular resolution, with 61 percent of those who responded selecting that as a top focus for 2017.
- Other resolutions included reviewing and updating pricing, redesigning the print brochure, streamlining staffing, and expanding online class offerings.
Here, we put together a few resources to help you with your goals.
If you want to improve social media marketing
- Social Media Marketing: Tips to Grow Your Audience and Get a Higher ROI
- Increase Engagement on Social Media
If your goal is to increase targeted marketing efforts
- Data-Driven Marketing
- LERN Market Segmentation Tool
If you want to update your pricing
- Why You Can't Underprice Your Programs
- Lifelong Learning Pricing Tips
If you want to redesign your brochure
- Utilizing the AIDA Principle
- Best Brochures From Top Programs and What Makes Them Great
If you want to streamline staffing
- The LERN Ideal Staffing Structure
Remember, LERN members always have access to LERN consultants and to many resources in the LERN Club, and if you need help with these issues, or any others, contact us at email@example.com. The Digital Library also offers thousands of exclusive resources to help you meet your goals.