Everyday, successful, as well as struggling, continuing, community and corporate education programs lean on LERN to provide specific how-to recommendations to significantly improve their programming, marketing, operations and sales efforts.
One of LERN’s most popular consulting services is the Program Review – a comprehensive assessment of your program. You provide available data, information and materials. LERN analyzes, visits for two days, and before leaving provides a list of recommendations you can start implementing immediately.
Program Review Benefits:
- Find out how your program matches up to others in your constituency.
- Get the benchmarks you must be tracking to measure performance.
- Understand the key actions you need to implement to reduce costs and boost revenue and registrations.
- Know the specific steps you need to take to improve programming, marketing, sales and operations.
- Generate at least a 10:1 ROI for the dollars you spend with LERN.
In this video, Greg Marsello, LERN's Vice President for Organizational Development, explains how the Program Review works.
To find out more about LERN's Program Review, click here - or contact Layne Harpine at Harpine@lern.org.